Makes 2 Servings
- 2 sirloin steaks (4oz each), cut in strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Place the oil in a large skillet and brown the steaks in it over medium-high heat.
- When both sides are well-seared, add the onion, garlic, and tomatoes.
- In a bowl, stir the ginger, salt and pepper into the vinegar and add that mixture to the skillet, stirring to combine.
- Cover the skillet, turn the heat to low, and let the whole thing simmer until liquids evaporates completely.
- Calories: 208
- Protein: 31g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fat: 8g