Makes 3 Servings (3 Burgers)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze it together until it’s very well combined.
- Divide into three equal portions and form into burgers about ¾ inch (2 cm) thick.
- Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place over medium-high heat.
- Cook the burgers for about 5 minutes per side until cooked through.
Nutritional Facts (Per Serving)
- Calories: 184
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fat: 4g